Kinza's Collection

Here is some of Kinza's makeup collection. Most of the brands she uses are either Pakistani or Arab. Eye shadow kits are one of the best things to get in these countries, even I bought one a while ago. These eyeshadow kits are awesome because you get a lot of colors for a fraction of the price of an American brand. Plus the colors are pretty rich and show well.

This particular eyeshadow kit was bought in Dubai. Kinza says that the hues of these colors are so rich that you only need to apply the color once to achieve a vibrant color.


I'm in love with the last row! And look at those pinks!



Hashmi Kajal is a staple for Kinza and she loves her ETUDE and Sweet Touch lipsticks.



4 comments:

Zarga said...

ooo that's soooo pretty:):) I want an eyeshadow kit! I remember how pretty those eyeshadows looked on you!

Baji said...

yeah girl i'm tellin u ...u need to come to pakistan lol

well maybe one day Inshallah we can buy a ton of arab inspired makeup from misr or dubai!!

Zarga said...

I've become too obsessed with makeup i just want to travel to buy cool and exotic makeup lol.

mao said...

I have that exact same kajol in my makeup bag!