Zarga's Make up collection

Here is my baby lol

I love creamy lipsticks and glosses. I dont really have one specific brand, I have a little bit of everything- Dior lipstick, Chanel Rouge, Chanel lip gloss, Guerlain, VS, Lancome...



My blushes are usually light rosey colors or peachy colors.


I love gold/ copper/ brown eyeshadows. I really love MAC's dramatic colors and Bourjois creamy shiny shades.
Lancome has good brown/ black/ nude trio eyeshadow sets.


More eyeshadows, I really like the Almay bronze set, it tells you exactly where to apply each color. I also have a VS concealor palette, very helpful! Each color works for every woman's needs.




Powder compacts-



I recently tried Laura Mercier foundation and I love it. It's very rich and a small drop goes a long way. It's really worth the price.



These are eyeshadow/ blush palettes I got in France- Yves Rocher and Dr. Ricaud. Yves Rocher has expanded to the US market a few years ago but it's still pretty unknow. I love their products they use all natural/ green ingredients.


I love the VS bronzer compact from last years Egyptian collection. The Lancome cream bronze in copper goes on as a cream but has a powder finish, very nice



And finally the brushes. I love a good brush, but I'm not one to spend over $10 for one! I love the Ecotools set. It has the basic brushes needed and they feel so soft on your skin, especially the blush brush. I also have a Sephora foundation brush and Guerlain set.

There you have it, Zarga's makeup:)

4 comments:

Baji said...

I love it!!! I had to do a double take cuz the makeup box looks exactly like mine and it's organized kinda like mine too!

Baji said...

I wanna buy something from Bourjois. These 2 sisters on youtube (pixiwoo) did a comparison of mascaras and recommended the bourjois mascara. That's when i first heard of the brand. And they use laura mercier foundation a lot too. Now i wanna go out and get the laura mercier foundation! lol And omg I've never heard of yves rocher before but I'm liking what I see! Awesome collection!

Zarga said...

lol my makeup box is not as nice as the one you have. Mine is a Caboodles lool, but i love it so much:)I just want to keep filling it up!

O today I wore the Lara Mercier foundation and it is sooo nice. It covers well and lasts throughout the whole day (and I have oily skin). Worth the money.

Zarga said...

Here's the Yves Rocher USA website- lot's of nice products!
http://www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/main/